Author Topic: King Ash Ketchum from Oritolon Roleplays and Stories  (Read 1520 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Roleplay from Ash Ketchum   (21 hours, 19 minutes ago)

Receiving a letter from Sovonoval Count Lucivar, Ash smiles "At least we won't be short on reinforcement when we hit Rola tomorrow. I hope he can join in the battles, I am sure he going to like it."

Addressing his men before Rola Sierrie battle, Ash looks at every men face "Portion has been taking opportunity to rebuild its forces during this Cease Fire. We have been too nice to them, we open door for negotiation with them, we stop short of attacking their lands. And what do they done? They takeaway Rola Sierrie region by force. Perhaps my diplomatic nature and myself being too nice with everyone. No longer! Today we shall bath ourselves with enemy bloods. Let us not give Sir Skarn gets all his bloodlust satisfied on his own, we deserve the moment as well. Fight hard, give Portion the taste of Oritolonian swords and bows, show them the sharper points of our arrows. Have them running back to their city to pass around our stories. This is our glory, seize it!"

Arriving on the battlefield. 4 Oritolon nobles stand with their men ready to attack 4 Portion nobles. Ash looks on as his sister May stands beside him. Besides his sister, General Druidius stands tall with his men. Baron Ceasar leads his Cavalry and positions behind the 3 Oritolon nobles as they ready to strike.

General Druidius decides to soften up the enemy before charging them head on. Portion General Sylvia decides to employ Infantry Wall to counter General Druidius Offensive formation. And the first round begins. Everyone being careful in this round, all range attacks are exchanged between both sides. 2 Portion banners fall in this round however as Ash men decide to make short work of the banners carriers.

Going into second round, both sides are evenly matched and getting closer to each other for melee engagements. May men engage Severus Maximoff, Knight of Portion in close quarter fight and wound Severus. Baron Ceasar and Malus Thirdlight, Knight of Adaria units trade attacks and they both end up wounding each other. Still Baron Ceasar unit hang on while Malus unit decide to retreat. What a shocking round.

Third round see Oritolon melee units moving forward to engage Portion units in close fight. Portion has the last 2 range Archer units standing still unleashing their arrows.

Fourth round Oritolon melee units have reached Portion range units and start to takeout one of Portion units.

Fifth round, the last Portion unit standing lead by none other than Portion General Sylvia refuse to give ground but it finds themselves outnumbered and outflanked by Oritolon units. Oritolon ranges units unleash another volley as Oritolon melee units engages in close quarter combat. The day is won by Oritolon finally.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Roleplay from Ash Ketchum (In response to character Horris being paused a few hours later after his appointment as Oritolon realm Banker)

Looking at the candidates list for Oritolon Banker, King Ash ponders. Young Sir Horris certainly fits the criteria, he still young and he has much to learn, but he will do his best to prove himself.

King Ash orders his scribe "Gather all the realm scribes. Today Sir Horris will be our new Banker. Do send out my congratulations message to him realmwide."

A few hours later.

His scribe running back to King Ash as quickly as he can. "My King, Sir Horris has disappeared. The last report he was enjoying himself at a tavern in Oritolon city before he disappeared."

King Ash looks bemused and then he looks up the candidates list again. Only left my sister May and myself as the available candidates.

Once again King Ash gives out a new set of order with a sense of deja vu "I hereby appoint May as Oritolon Banker. Congratulations is in the order."
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)