Author Topic: Cliques - a problem? and how to deal with them?  (Read 37498 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
As every problem usually has two sides - or more - I've noticed in some realms that we simply don't have people interested in positions. A more obvious example for me is Sirion where virtually nobody wants to be Lord (with exception of cities), it's very hard to find anyone who wants to be Marshal and we had some problems to find a General.

If not for the old guard, I really don't know who would form the Council of Sirion, since we haven't had disputes for Judge or Prime Minister in the last months. Also, you must understand that despite some enthusiasts, there is really a majority that see in characters like Ecthelion the safe port that keeps him in his position even in a Republic where we have elections every month. I dare to say that Erik would be Judge indefinitely if I hadn't forced him to have behaviors that generate insecurity among the ranks.

My solution for very old "rulers"? Mortality. Any other OOC change would be it... something external to "fix" something internal.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!