Author Topic: Memorable Characters  (Read 13707 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Memorable Characters
« Topic Start: August 28, 2014, 08:15:20 AM »
Too many for us to all remember.

But one name that I don't think many knew of was Tsubaki Sanjuro (CE general ~2005). Had some family in Midas Chia on BT too.

Many of those Indirik already listed - Hireshmont, Alison, Vashmere, Uceek etc.

I never played with, but have always loved the quotes and tales of Emperor Tsu from Melhed. And with that, who can forget the Unti (Aldo of Melhed, Unti and infil, and some avamarians) family or Bob Baceolus (most mechanic-honourable noble in the game playing out of Ar Agyr these days).

Or Doc Primus? Or Gregor Relak (he's on EC somewhere these days)? Those avamarian-greek names I can't spell. TK Jones from Itorunt. Delvin or Alanna Anaris. I'm sure there's some FEI fame in Anaris household too - Stabbity's family rivalry on FEI between good/evil. Jenred Bedwyr. alittlehopeforhopelesstimes and JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA (unknown quantity of JAs) when names were sillier. The Mad King Gaihu of Abington. I was proud to have seen how well the Haines family (Samuel in CE and I can't remember in Springdale/Morek/Libero Empire) after my first return to BM. Gilead of Drachenwald (and later BT). Hawk family's presence in Lasanar, Yssaria (the doughnuts!), and the Colonies. Vincent family, Lucian of Itorunt and Orphen of the Far East. Raiva family (Dante of Minas Ithil, Helon(sp?) of Taeth Aenil, Sangue of Perdan). Exiled Family (Alex of Itorunt and many more memorable characters). Little Ogre of Sandalak on the old war islands. Those were entertaining roleplays. Arya family (Neel of Springdale, others in Arcaea and Riombara at times). Deverka of the first Morek left an impression as well, but I won't attempt the last name. De La Fere family (Raoul on AT and Cato of Dwilight) left memories behind too.

I know I'm forgetting so many memorable folks too. All these people and more contributing to the ongoing saga of BM.