Author Topic: Memorable Characters  (Read 13602 times)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
Re: Memorable Characters
« Topic Start: August 28, 2014, 08:42:43 AM »
Mr_Jones from Darka, awesome strategist and numbercruncher, greatest King of Darka. Built mercenary culture.

Fingolfin from Thalmarkin, made epic battles with Daemons/Undeads and is real good with diplomacy(well, recent events have had a bit backfired).

Jamuga, first Tyrant of Tara, built Taran Tyranny which lasted a long time... but later CE got upperhand over Tara when commone enemy Abington/RS were destroyed.

Vatticus were mentioned earlier, total lunatic who was most hated creature on AT, Darka took him under its wings and he became loyal mad dog warrior of King KK. Made song about Darka(still found on Youtube).

Lady Lavigna, harsh and just judge of Darka and also general. Caused grey hairs to KK with her hostile attitude towards Talerium. But were very loyal to KK.

Yasha, awesome RP'r and big character of Darka.

Queen Amaarent, Queen of Darka. Awesome Role Plays.

Peakki & Wlasse, Dummies of Darka... hilarious moments. Both real greedy. Zathansbane when ruler of Eston and were leaving stole all Estons cash with him. Joined BT Ar Agyr and along with Julma Jaune travelled through BT searching to start new colony. Both had huge units and they destroyed a lot along their trips. Colony failed.

Tony from Red Span, fun and mad.

couple dozen of other people who i just dont have time to write up :) These were the ones who popped on my mind... who were not mentioned earlier.
~Violence is always an option!~