Author Topic: Memorable Characters  (Read 13595 times)

Zakilevo

Memorable Characters
« Topic Start: August 28, 2014, 01:24:19 AM »
I am wondering what characters are memorable to the players of BM.

There have been many characters through the last decade and I am sure many of you had a chance to play with memorable characters(the reason for those characters being memorable will of course vary - can be memorable enemies, friends, leaders etc).

If you want you can choose your own character as well :D

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Memorable Characters
« Reply #1: August 28, 2014, 01:58:58 AM »
Hireshmont Vellos (the original one)

Vatticus Vashmere

Allison Kabrinski

That infiltrator from Perdan. Can't remember his name anymore. Awesome RPer, although it was extremely rare that he sent a message. Deadly as all hell. Went insane and I, as judge of Perdan, had to deport him after he tried stabbing me. Started with a K or something. Kalima maybe? Grrrrr   Edit: It was Kalim! Found it in my old newspaper archives. This guy could do some awesome RPs about his growing insanity. The voodoo dolls we found in his backpack were totally creepy, especially since one of the was of my character! Several of them were of people who hadn't been attacked yet, too.

Herumor of Umbar from Darka

Danost, my original adventurer

« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 05:07:56 AM by Indirik »
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: August 28, 2014, 03:27:59 AM »
I enjoyed to play with Judge Duncan of Fontan and despite everything, with Atanamir at some extension.

And Erik Eyolf Serpentis, of course! This one is the best one!!!

« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 03:34:21 AM by Eduardo Almighty »
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: August 28, 2014, 03:59:10 AM »
Raziel the Second. Pancakes. Enough said.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: August 28, 2014, 05:04:56 AM »
Katia, the infil from Enweil. Damn, but she could steal gold like no one's business. Nigh-impossible to catch, and escaped immediately. I am *so* glad Riombara finally got a chance to execute her.

Evangeline Uceek. Another awesome RPer, and could really make things happen. Kinda sucks that our characters ended up on opposite sides.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: August 28, 2014, 08:15:20 AM »
Too many for us to all remember.

But one name that I don't think many knew of was Tsubaki Sanjuro (CE general ~2005). Had some family in Midas Chia on BT too.

Many of those Indirik already listed - Hireshmont, Alison, Vashmere, Uceek etc.

I never played with, but have always loved the quotes and tales of Emperor Tsu from Melhed. And with that, who can forget the Unti (Aldo of Melhed, Unti and infil, and some avamarians) family or Bob Baceolus (most mechanic-honourable noble in the game playing out of Ar Agyr these days).

Or Doc Primus? Or Gregor Relak (he's on EC somewhere these days)? Those avamarian-greek names I can't spell. TK Jones from Itorunt. Delvin or Alanna Anaris. I'm sure there's some FEI fame in Anaris household too - Stabbity's family rivalry on FEI between good/evil. Jenred Bedwyr. alittlehopeforhopelesstimes and JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA (unknown quantity of JAs) when names were sillier. The Mad King Gaihu of Abington. I was proud to have seen how well the Haines family (Samuel in CE and I can't remember in Springdale/Morek/Libero Empire) after my first return to BM. Gilead of Drachenwald (and later BT). Hawk family's presence in Lasanar, Yssaria (the doughnuts!), and the Colonies. Vincent family, Lucian of Itorunt and Orphen of the Far East. Raiva family (Dante of Minas Ithil, Helon(sp?) of Taeth Aenil, Sangue of Perdan). Exiled Family (Alex of Itorunt and many more memorable characters). Little Ogre of Sandalak on the old war islands. Those were entertaining roleplays. Arya family (Neel of Springdale, others in Arcaea and Riombara at times). Deverka of the first Morek left an impression as well, but I won't attempt the last name. De La Fere family (Raoul on AT and Cato of Dwilight) left memories behind too.

I know I'm forgetting so many memorable folks too. All these people and more contributing to the ongoing saga of BM.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: August 28, 2014, 08:42:43 AM »
Mr_Jones from Darka, awesome strategist and numbercruncher, greatest King of Darka. Built mercenary culture.

Fingolfin from Thalmarkin, made epic battles with Daemons/Undeads and is real good with diplomacy(well, recent events have had a bit backfired).

Jamuga, first Tyrant of Tara, built Taran Tyranny which lasted a long time... but later CE got upperhand over Tara when commone enemy Abington/RS were destroyed.

Vatticus were mentioned earlier, total lunatic who was most hated creature on AT, Darka took him under its wings and he became loyal mad dog warrior of King KK. Made song about Darka(still found on Youtube).

Lady Lavigna, harsh and just judge of Darka and also general. Caused grey hairs to KK with her hostile attitude towards Talerium. But were very loyal to KK.

Yasha, awesome RP'r and big character of Darka.

Queen Amaarent, Queen of Darka. Awesome Role Plays.

Peakki & Wlasse, Dummies of Darka... hilarious moments. Both real greedy. Zathansbane when ruler of Eston and were leaving stole all Estons cash with him. Joined BT Ar Agyr and along with Julma Jaune travelled through BT searching to start new colony. Both had huge units and they destroyed a lot along their trips. Colony failed.

Tony from Red Span, fun and mad.

couple dozen of other people who i just dont have time to write up :) These were the ones who popped on my mind... who were not mentioned earlier.
~Violence is always an option!~

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: August 29, 2014, 11:08:58 AM »
How'd I forget Andrew McKay?

Tyreslagter family tended to play interesting characters.

Kat Ogren on Dwiight has had a memorable life. Malfurion someone was a fun rival. Armstrong family had vocal characters. Archbane has been quiet in recent years, but I remember quite a few good times in years gone by in Fontan and similar. the fontanese Ogren before Zadek came about. Many of the early fontanese - Lord of Blood, Alexei, zedd, Tempest, Sparky, Hannibal etc.

Thruk was by no means noble (a barbarian played in CE ~2005), but his game of goff (golf) that was more like the giblotian headball still brings me fond BM memories.

And upon mention of Giblot, Osha family and the constant rebellions and internal family divide akin to the himouran fei good vs evil dichotomy.

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
« Reply #8: March 12, 2017, 02:51:47 PM »
Raziel the Second. Pancakes. Enough said.

Raziel III and Raziel IV were fun (if I'm remembering which Raziel's I played with).

Raoul De Le Fere. My Drizztle had a great animosity with him. He also oversaw the destruction of 2 or 3 realms that Drizztle were in.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor

Malus

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: March 26, 2017, 09:39:02 AM »
I remember the early days of Swordfell; Sevastian Guile and Bowie Ironsides. That was a hoot. A stuffy hardass and a comic jokster stuck in a little republic hidden in the divides mountains...like a cheesy sitcom sometimes but their interactions made them memorable (as a newbie at the time).
Dwilight: Septimus the Hero (Westguard)
Beluaterra: Lilly the Courtier (Angmar)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #10: May 15, 2017, 10:02:59 PM »
One of these days I will get a character on this list.

#BMgoals
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: September 03, 2017, 03:10:30 PM »
Katia, the infil from Enweil. Damn, but she could steal gold like no one's business. Nigh-impossible to catch, and escaped immediately. I am *so* glad Riombara finally got a chance to execute her.

Evangeline Uceek. Another awesome RPer, and could really make things happen. Kinda sucks that our characters ended up on opposite sides.

Yea, I remember doing a huge fuss about that, more than the player himself. I think he was mad, but not enough to do too much about it, while I was out for blood anyways and used it continuously to stir up an imperialistic agenda. Riombara's murder of the royal Katia Zotral!
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: September 03, 2017, 05:55:46 PM »

Yeah sorry, that was me, muahahaha. I had to run for my life, out of Riombara though.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: September 05, 2017, 01:26:28 AM »
Yeah sorry, that was me, muahahaha. I had to run for my life, out of Riombara though.

Yea, that did not satisfy me. ;)
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: September 05, 2017, 08:21:12 AM »
Yea, that did not satisfy me. ;)

Good that I ain't here to satisfy you  ;) ;) :D
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)