Author Topic: The Cruel Life of Arnick Renodin. Mostly of his own making.  (Read 3983 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Bonjorno, not sure if that was even spelled correctly. Probably not but then again, only an Italian would know.. shhh! So Arnick took out his anger is a very mature fashion. Hope you enjoy it hehe.

Arnick's Promise

Somewhere in Brive standing on a slight rise across from the small camp of the Elves of Serion stood a tall and intimidating human. Clad in heavy plates and interlocking sheets of Steel and Brass and decked in ring mesh and capped with a dark steel, Great Bascinet with a wicked faceplate. Arnick rolled his shoulders, no small feat in full armour, and shifted the weight of his sable handled greatsword.

Cupping his plate mittens to his mouth or as close as that was possible with additional metal skin did he shout, yelled really and to some ears even roared like a Red Maned Lion. ''Elfs! Hear me!'' He planted one worn but cruel looking Sabbaton forwards and took on a lunging position forever frozen in his pose. It did little to make him any less towering.

''My name is Arnick Renodin and I will be coming for you!'' Spittle flew from his mouth as the faceplate was still raised and his right hand bonked on the steel of his chest armour. ''When I get to you I will rip you limb from limb! Not even mother Nature will be able recognized the ruin that will be your body when I am done with you!'' Arnick showed his teeth in a fierce, big smile that only madmen or conquerors wore. ''I'll wear your ears on a chain around my neck and your noses I will feed to mangy dogs and rats! Not a soul in all of the Realms will forget the horrors I will visit upon you!''

Arnick fell to laughter, it started as a chuckle but soon degenerated into an uncontrollable, mean laughter. ''Remember..'' Panting ''Remember when you die, and you will! That your sweet little lovers will know me and be brutalized! I will never be gentle upon them and drag them back to Perdan and put them in a cage! A pretty bird to Enjoy whenever I desire her!'' Bwahaha!

''I'll set fire to your forests and leave none alive in your temples! You hear me elf!?! Do you! I'll piss on your altars and !@#$ on your gods!'' A cold breeze began to blow and for some reason it unsettled Arnick. He snarled at the ominous sky but didn't try his luck. Glancing back at the elf banners one last time he retreated off the hill and back to the main Perdan battle host.