Author Topic: The Cruel Life of Arnick Renodin. Mostly of his own making.  (Read 3988 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Hey there! Arnick got himself in trouble, naturally! haha. He got imprisoned by the Elfs of Sirion when the Perdan General ordered an attack and then, very late, rescinded the order as he meant something else. Arnick charged head on anyway and faced the combined might of the north with only 3 other nobles on his side. It wasn't pretty. I will share 2 Rp's here. One from the Judge of Sirion and the reply from Arnick.

All credits for the first RP go to the Player of Celine von Genf.

The Judge of Sirion

One guard shouts "The Judge of Sirion", and all others stand when I enter the room.

I stroll calmly to your cell. I made sure to tie my hair in a high bun, so that you would see my ears. My normal-sized, perfectly human ears, on my human face with brown eyes and wrinkles.

"Turn around, show me that wound".

"It won't kill you, why do you worry? Can't take pain like a man? I've had worst in my youth in Caiyun.

If you want, the elvish ladies have a soft painkiller made from honey. They use it to calm their rare pains. Should I fetch some?"

The Judge of Sirion walked up to the cell that was his residence. Arnick sat, resigned, on the cold, cobble floor. The masonry excellent and the surface quite smooth. As the older woman stopped and turned to face the cell Arnick saw her round, human ears. His eyes widened in surprise and shock. In 2 heartbeats he was off the ground and onto his feet. Before he could utter a word however she spoke to him.

"Turn around, show me that wound".

He started to look over his shoulder what wound?! he thought.

"It won't kill you, why do you worry? Can't take pain like a man? I've had worst in my youth in Caiyun.''

A low growl rumbled deep in Arnick's thoat. His eyes simmering with anger.

''If you want, the elvish ladies have a soft painkiller made from honey. They use it to calm their rare pains. Should I fetch some?"

Arnick was taken aback by her calm demeanor and the way she seemed undaunted the confront the towering man that was himself. ''I care nothing for Elf herbs! All I need is good food to heal any wound!'' Jutting a thumb over his shoulder as to indicate. ''Your fancy Elf weapons cannot lay a permanent mark upon my flesh and they are too puny to cause lasting damage!'' A grin started to grow upon his features but it was fragile.

''Why do you visit me, Elf lover? Miss all the things true about Humans, hmm?'' He leaned his big, muscular body against the bars that comprised his cell door and gazed down upon the aging woman. ''Do you see how they pity you as you pass from youth into shadow and time never touches them?'' Arnick a mean and sickly sweet smile as he tried to goad her.

''Release me! and I will tell them you still have a Human heart. That it still beats for mankind!.. what do you say?  hmmm? old woman.'' His dark brown eyes scoured her features as best he could and even let them rove over her body that was draped in fancy elf cloth. The gloom of the dungeon didn't make it easy for him.