Author Topic: group hunting  (Read 4588 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: group hunting
« Topic Start: September 22, 2014, 04:13:24 AM »
More helpfully...

You should send adventurer investigation reports to your fellow adventurers, or whatever adventurer guilds you are in. There should be a 'all nearby adventurers' link on the Message page somewhere.

The best way to get ahead for either adventurer or nobles is to write letters to many, many people. Stabbity here places the Himoura family, known for political intrigues, hence his suggestion. Adventurers should write their fellow adventurers and the lords of whatever regions they visit. Nobles should write all levels of their realm hierarchy and foreign nobility. The best way to do the latter is to join guilds and religions with your character. Also, for what its worth, I'd recommend focusing on the noble game more, as a new player. It's what BM is primarily made for, the advy game being more a sidegame. BM is a social game and nobility is where you find people and topics to write; advy is much quieter, slower game and I wouldn't recommend it until you've played the noble game a bit. Finally, try lots of realms. If you find a realm boring, move on (join other realm on island or leave island for another island).

As far as realms I've heard positive things about the 'funness' (which will be different for each person), I'd include Riombara, Thalmarkin, Luria Nova, D'hara, and Taselak as possible places to look into.