Author Topic: group hunting  (Read 4576 times)

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: group hunting
« Topic Start: September 22, 2014, 05:19:13 PM »
One of my Nobles is a Noble in the army in D/Hara and the other is Lord/ Count of Garuk Udor. LOL/ not quit sure how I got the latter. I said I would run for the office but then I was notified I was the Lord. Would imagine there were no  takers.

I had to check your player page because that confused me as you are not supposed to have than one noble on Dwilight. You have two nobles currently, one (Gideon) is indeed the Count of Garuck Udor, and he is probably also in an army of D'Hara, while the second noble (Edward) is a knight in Ikalak.

Very confused now as to just how to operate the two. As Gideon La Turn / knight in the army in D/Hara, just what can I do,  not being in Udor playing the Lord count of Udor.

You are always the Count of Udor, that is a title you bear. You will see some commands reserved to Lords in the "Politics" and "Commands" sub-menu; some of these options are only available when you are in your own region (e.g. buildings), others everywhere (e.g. tax settings) and others only when there is a marketplace in your current region.

Being a Lord does not stop you from marching with the army at the same time; all the options you had as a simple knight are still available.
After all it's a roleplaying game.