Author Topic: group hunting  (Read 4589 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: group hunting
« Topic Start: September 23, 2014, 12:30:21 AM »
You indeed start out with two nobles. You can play more characters as time passes, your family earns fame, and other players give you trust, fun, and roleplaying medals. Or by donating money to the game.

The effort is definitely worth the while. Sometimes replies may be slow, but don't let it discourage you.

I recommend not sticking to specific character goals as much as playing character with certain outlooks/methods that affect how they deal with situation. Goals are good, and often in line with playing certain personalities, but I've found if a character only has a goal, you're less sure of what to do after achieving that goal, or the goal becomes so distant that it becomes more a struggle to play to achieve that goal than anything else. Just some ideas I've picked up playing over the years.

Also, to present a completely biased suggestion from some of indirik's suggestions (biased in that it favors my own character), but you could join Ecclesial Sanguiastroism  instead of founding your own religion. There should be a temple in Thar Gortauth, just south of your lordship.  ESA holds it as a religious duty to defeat the western monsters and recolonize the land.

As I said originally, joining religions and guilds will help gain foreign contacts and build bonds inside your realm and external to it. Other religions on dwilight include the aforementioned Sanguis Astroism, Bloodmoon Cult (you could probably join by visiting Aveston/Barca), and Verdis Elementum (in Fissoa). There are plenty of guilds around too. As you travel around, be sure to look in the Actions page to see what's available in your region.