Author Topic: Preaching seems a little off  (Read 1440 times)

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Preaching seems a little off
« Topic Start: September 24, 2014, 07:01:26 AM »
I'm the only priest in my realm. I'm not aware of any foreign priests coming to preach, yet for some reason it seems that everywhere I go I get the "Many peasants ignore you because of the constant preachings they've been subjected to". It seems as if this effect is tied to my character rather then the region. If I preach too many turns in a row, even if I was in a different region each time, I alway seem to get the "constant preaching" message. Is this how it's supposed to work? Is it a matter of the regions being close together or something? If it's really about how much my character is preaching shouldn't the flavor text more clearly reflect this? Or is this completely off and should be reported as a bug?

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Preaching seems a little off
« Reply #1: September 24, 2014, 01:35:05 PM »
Yes, there are some issues with preaching at the moment. I'm aware of them, but haven't had the chance to track them down yet.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Thehatter

« Reply #2: September 25, 2014, 08:33:26 AM »
Delvin, for religions can the founder get the option to change there title name. Same should be for guilds.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: September 25, 2014, 09:06:12 AM »
That should be a feature request submitted under the proper board.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.