Author Topic: Adventure of Gary Ketchum, the Young  (Read 2226 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure of Gary Ketchum, the Young
« Topic Start: October 10, 2014, 09:46:29 AM »
Roleplay from Gary Ketchum   (just sent)

Captain Konradin stands beside Gary as Gary makes an inspection of his men riding horses. Horses sounds can be heard as they come near Ashforth city gate.

"Sir, the men are questioning the rationale of us riding horses against the pests. Some of them say our horses will gallop over the monsters and not horse kick the monsters to pieces."

Gary looks at his Captain. They have fought together since the war against Perdan. Konradin is used to voice out frankly and Gary is fine with it, as he likes to hear the words spoken directly. Gary gives a thumb up to his fellow horsemen before he addresses his Captain.

"I have been testing some formation and setting. So far I am impressed with some result while unimpressed with other result. This will give us some hints at how best our men can be deploy against the enemy in the future. We need plan for the future. Undoubtedly this will see some of our men being killed when their horses hit the mud during the battlefields. Do give out some remuneration gold to their families, Captain."

Summoning his scribe, Gary goes on.

"Scribe, send this finest horse to Legados Lucienne. Say this is a gift from me as appreciation of her help in pest battle recently. As a horse without rider is an unbecoming sight, I am sure the fallen rider will appreciate this horse in good hand."
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)