Author Topic: Can you start a new Religion  (Read 2386 times)

TIP64

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Can you start a new Religion
« Topic Start: October 02, 2014, 05:47:13 AM »
The realm I belong I would like to start another religion for my people.  I couldn't find anything about starting a new but only joining an old.  Church of Humanity is all we have.  I would like to either join another or start a new. 

WIKI page hasn't been helpful so looking for directions.

I can't become a priest with out a religion. 

Looking for guidance.

TIP64

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: Can you start a new Religion
« Reply #1: October 02, 2014, 05:57:49 AM »
Triumvirate Religion would be my choice

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: October 02, 2014, 07:35:48 AM »
The realm I belong I would like to start another religion for my people.  I couldn't find anything about starting a new but only joining an old.  Church of Humanity is all we have.  I would like to either join another or start a new. 

WIKI page hasn't been helpful so looking for directions.

I can't become a priest with out a religion. 

Looking for guidance.

You need to be a Region Lord to start a new religion. When you start the religion you will build the first temple in this region, automatically switch to priest class and lose the lordship.

Triumvirate Religion would be my choice

Is this still extent? If it is you can't re-found it in your realm; you need to travel to a Triumvirate temple or meet a Triumvirate Elder priest in person to convert.

If it has disappeared, then you can always re-found it, but you could also start your own instead of recycling an old one.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

TIP64

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: October 03, 2014, 04:41:23 AM »
Thanks

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: October 03, 2014, 11:16:53 AM »
A little tip. If your realm ban on starting a new religion, you may find yourself in trouble. But if the fun is all you seek, I wish you all the best. Do consult your realm Judge beforehand and gather your own band of supporters. Best if a Duke or Region Lord supportive of your religion crusade cause ;)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)