Author Topic: Character Classes and One's Estate  (Read 18542 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Character Classes and One's Estate
« Topic Start: October 07, 2014, 10:44:51 PM »
Tim, you wouldn't see a difference between resizing an estate and kicking one out?

This quote from the lord's management of estates heavily favored my above conclusions.

Between this and the allowance for preferentially distributing gold based on unit types allowed me to think that my conclusion was acceptable. But this is why I raised this topic for discussion as it wasn't entirely clear.

You can also ban or fine someone for any or no reason...as long as you don't violate the IR.

Do we really need to start putting, "...unless you violate the IR" in every single page of the game? It really shouldn't need to be spelled out, especially for people like you, Vita!

The fact that there are some very narrow exceptions to the IR, allowing for positive incentives to recruit certain troop types, does not mean that any form of incentive suddenly allows you to circumvent every single IR.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan