Author Topic: Monster reports from adventurers should last longer  (Read 1837 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
It is very, very frustrating that monster reports only last for the turn that they are made, with the number of people who currently play the game, it is almost impossible to follow up on these in time to actually take advantage of them.

I know the adventure game isn't a priority, but newer players are more than likely going to create an adventurer to fill in the free spot that you have before you earn your next noble, so I would recommend lengthening the time this can be acted upon in order to make the adventurer game more worthwhile.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Without easy access to the code right now (away for Thanksgiving) I can't tell how feasible this specific request is.

However, I have plans for making it possible for advies to really collaborate on hunts, rather than just sharing locations. At some point.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Is it cause you just delete the record for the location instead of flagging it invalidated, result being that changing the duration is a mess, cause... that's...

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Is it cause you just delete the record for the location instead of flagging it invalidated, result being that changing the duration is a mess, cause... that's...

Oh, no, it's way more of a mess than that.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan