Author Topic: 'Dying' status  (Read 14130 times)

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: 'Dying' status
« Reply #30: June 15, 2011, 05:38:43 PM »
She's preaching in the region that she owns. The problem is that another realm has declared her faith to be evil. Should I just give up, and have her switch religions to one she has been opposed to for 3+ years, because doing so would be less hazardous?

Could it be that the problem is not the age mechanics, but that you are losing this fight to a superior enemy?
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: June 15, 2011, 05:41:04 PM »
The problem is that another realm religion has declared her faith to be evil.

Fixed that for you.

If you're getting beaten half to death every time you preach, then you're fighting against a superior foe.  You clearly need to get more priests in there, both in your region and the surrounding regions.

Don't have enough priests? Then your religion is probably doomed to be eclipsed by this stronger one.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

egamma

« Reply #32: June 15, 2011, 09:19:57 PM »
Fixed that for you.

If you're getting beaten half to death every time you preach, then you're fighting against a superior foe.  You clearly need to get more priests in there, both in your region and the surrounding regions.

Don't have enough priests? Then your religion is probably doomed to be eclipsed by this stronger one.

Yep, like I said, probably time to kill her off and find something else to do.