Author Topic: Missed Sunrise  (Read 3045 times)

Stoneward Family

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Missed Sunrise
« Topic Start: December 02, 2014, 04:13:47 PM »
I believe Sunrise didn't work properly as I received no information on my region? Is this a bug?

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Missed Sunrise
« Reply #1: December 02, 2014, 04:18:42 PM »
I believe Sunrise didn't work properly as I received no information on my region? Is this a bug?

It is possible that the region reports are a little screwed up, since I was working on them as a side part of the Looting Overhaul.

Did anyone receive a region report this morning?
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: December 02, 2014, 05:14:17 PM »
I did receive a report on the East Island, but not on the War Island.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: December 02, 2014, 05:35:01 PM »
Turns out the change I made to the reports (theoretically to modernize the way they were handled) was completely incompatible with the memory-saving measures we've put in place in the turn scripts. So not only have I reversed the changes I just made, I've also converted all the region reports that were already using that more modern method (some dating back months or years) back to the old method.

This should fix some frustrating missing reports that people have noticed in the past, as well.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Stoneward Family

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: December 02, 2014, 08:30:05 PM »
Thanks, I've just looked and it seems that the granaries and population totals etc all changed this morning, just didn't receive the report. God job I'm collecting data at the minute :)