Author Topic: Dwilight Wiki  (Read 2397 times)

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Dwilight Wiki
« Topic Start: December 10, 2014, 09:31:35 AM »
I was working on the Dwilight wiki pages and wondered if others could provide some information about two faiths listed as active religions:

Was Torus Renatus ever actually founded as a religion on Dwilight? Wondering if I can safely mark it as an inactive religion.
What about the Cult of the Bear Lords? Any information that can be shared ? Currently it is a link to a blank page.

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight Wiki
« Reply #1: December 10, 2014, 12:06:29 PM »
The Cult of the Bear Lords was founded in old-Barca by Kori Gould. It had something to do with worshiping a few different types of bears. It was eventually ordered to be shut down by Suffete Julius after several incidents occured where its followers attacked those of other religions. Further investigation led to a scandal as it was unknown if either Kori, or another follower Chuldah had declared other religions as evil and caused the attacks.

Ossan

• Noble Lord
  • RIP Barca, Taselak, Cagil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: December 10, 2014, 06:59:21 PM »
Just delete it entirely to be honest, it was little more than a joke religion and never went anywhere. It definitely broke SMA.
Taselak is Best-elak.

Xavax, to be taken all day erry' day.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: December 12, 2014, 11:41:58 AM »
Torus Renatus was indeed founded, but it lived only briefly as it was founded shortly before the monster incursion, and the founder (me) had... More interesting opportunities come up.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.