Author Topic: Plans you have for if the war ends...  (Read 42753 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Plans you have for if the war ends...
« Reply #105: January 27, 2015, 09:50:37 PM »
I said you seemed to live under a rock because of the loads of outdated or just plain untruthful information about other kingdoms you've spilled in our ears. We tried to convey to you what is actually happening but you just don't want to get out of your bubble.
Your posts basically consist of fighting strawmen and being a dick to other players.
Please abstain from this uncalled-for passive aggression, we just want to be your friends actually.

If my information is so outdated perhaps I should join Morek and begin building temples in Xinhai and Caiyun because last I checked SA considers us an evil religion and has closed temples of ours in Corsanctum, and most recently in tried in Girich. Why was it ok to close our temple in Corsanctum but not for us in Storms end? Oh I know why because I was told that 'the old lands of Corsanctum are the traditional holy lands of SA etc etc, so the temple was closed' so basically its ok for you guys to say 'omg SA is so weak' when its just a wolf in sheeps clothing.im not being a dick or passive aggressive for pointing out the truth and refuting Cheniers bullspittle. Im defending my ingame faith from blatant lies and OOG slagging.

Even in the darkest days of the war of Kabrinskia we kept our SA temples and had SA kings running Asylon multiple times. So dont even try to pull the 'Glaumring just wants to destroy SA' i've been one of the major players in keeping SA going and interfaith dialogue since day one. We havent always agreed and i've fought hard to destroy the evil corrupt members in SA and if SA is a soft bunny rabbit today I can only pat myself and a few others on the back and say 'we won' we beat SA. Seriously, we even incorporate SA beliefs into our religion, we worship the bloodstars etc, the only thing we diverdge on is that we dont consider the prophet to be the last prophet or infallible. Im hardly the enemy of SA just because I attacked Kabrinskia, which 99% of SA spent whining about until it got attacked and then everyone went about face to rush to support it. Charlatans.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 10:01:55 PM by Glaumring the Fox »
We live lives in beautiful lies...