Author Topic: Plans you have for if the war ends...  (Read 42789 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Plans you have for if the war ends...
« Reply #135: January 28, 2015, 03:09:22 AM »
Until Glaumring comes on the forums to whine OOC about how oppressive everyone else is.

I couldn't care less about how you named your religion. And as I already stated multiple times, I couldn't care less about your religion. I don't give a single damn about it, just as I never cared about the dozen or so other small religions that spawned on Dwi. You could have reused the exact same name as I had, and I wouldn't have cared. Why should I have?

I don't have any issues about The Bloodmoon fruit cult. The only thing I have an issue with is you, as a player. Ven got executed? Sure, whine about it IC all you want. But give us a break on the forums, that's what she wanted. Your character got arrested in D'Hara? Give us a break. That was auto-patrols. You know. And your character would to, even if obviously you choose to RP persecution.

It sure is easy saying a realm is evil when people just keep throwing themselves at it, litterally wanting to die, ain't it?

Wow, both of you are being !@#$%^&s. You and Glaumring really should stop. Neither of you are contributing anything of worth to this conversation, only vitriol over who can't RP correctly. As if the concept of there being a single correct way to roleplay was a viable thought in the first place.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Plans you have for if the war ends...
« Reply #136: January 28, 2015, 03:26:31 AM »
Oh sheesh...

This is why we can't have nice things.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.