Author Topic: Attack on Sasrhas!  (Read 62931 times)

Hyral

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Attack on Sasrhas!
« Reply #105: January 15, 2015, 10:55:34 PM »
Except now the war is shaping up to be everyone vs the two originating realms, yeah sure no gang bang there at all, for the first war since the empire was formed.

I'm not there so my newsfeed on this is a bit filtered, but at the beginning it was going to be a two realms ganging up on one, right? Clearly those realms didn't care about fair odds. If everyone has intervened against them then it's hardly Arcaea's fault that war is continent wide (again, couldn't say if it is). I'm not sure what kind of thinking you were doing if you thought having Arcaea dominate the island meant that they would just exist and not do anything. That wasn't in any proposition I heard, certainly.

Those with the greatest power have the greatest responsibility in regards to fun and balance. That has always been the case, and is one of the key responsibilities to those whom hold council positions. Realms that have greater power on an island, no matter how they came by it by extension end up with even greater responsibility then the same positions in other realms, simply because in general they have more opportunity to do so.

Sure. But that's not the same thing as having Arcaea take the fall because people are unhappy with the consequences of their own actions. People will do what they want, but nobody is owed anything here.

Even OW wants Arcaea to back out and let them fight alone. ;)

That wouldn't surprise me. Against Sorraine, at least, they have a pretty solid record of being unreasonably successful for their size.