Author Topic: Attack on Sasrhas!  (Read 62934 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Attack on Sasrhas!
« Reply #105: January 16, 2015, 05:28:01 AM »
And he shows his displeasure with Coralynth by ... attacking Sorraine, and telling them he's probably going to loot them. That will certainly send a strong message of disapproval to Coralynth.

Yes I don't understand at all why Arcaea declared against Sorraine.

I think the point is that Coralynth sought, and received, permission to attack Ohnar West. When Arcaea started thinking about getting involved it offered to withdraw from the war if Ohnar West removed their army from Nbasah. On the face of it, that's what everyone wanted - the war to go back to Sorraine versus OW with no one else involved.

The fact that Arcaea invaded anyway shows that this really wasn't about fears of a gangbang. And that's fine - but let's please not pretend that this is about what it's being claimed IC when everyone knows it's not.

All news to me in the south. Beyond the war decelerations I have received no information of previous dealings with Arcaea in this matter. I was also not made aware that Coralynth had decided to pull out of the war. The main complainants and reasons floating around the south to get involved are that Coralynth is devoid of honour with their attempted sneak attack, and Sartan is bad and must be contained.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.