Author Topic: Attack on Sasrhas!  (Read 62880 times)

Eirikr

Re: Attack on Sasrhas!
« Reply #135: February 25, 2015, 04:19:17 AM »
I'm not going to catch up on the rest of the thread, but I'm going to join in and agree that the weekend defense is kinda weak, imo. BM doesn't stop on the weekends, never has. Why should it? Sure, sure, people tend to be less active, but it doesn't stop.

And if I recall, treaties have to be signed anyway... that causes some built-in time delay, doesn't it?

Also, from a brief look-over, it's crazy the amount of misinformation out about Claudio's secession.

I don't pretend to know everything that went on within Arcaea leading up to the secession, but it's painfully clear that you mishandled him. I was in communication with Claudio intermittently throughout, and there wasn't the slightest hint of him being dissatisfied with Arcaea until you tried to deny his right to secede at the time of his choosing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHA ........  During Claudios election campaign he was accused of being a "succession happy duke" by another noble.  In response he promised that he had no plans to secede.  The day after he lost the election i received a letter saying that he plans to secede and that plans were well under way.  I wonder if he chose to hide this little tidbit of information from Baranion :P

I will attest to this. Though I will also say that intentional or not (and consequently, no offense dustole), Claudio's messages are often confusing for me. I still think that he may have really just meant to mention his plans for the far off future, but his first messages definitely came off as "Hey guys, I'm going to secede tomorrow. Cool?" Even if it was more laying out his future plans, the timing was abysmal - very few (vocal) people in Arcaea saw it as anything other than him being a sore loser.