Author Topic: Attack on Sasrhas!  (Read 62306 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Attack on Sasrhas!
« Reply #15: January 08, 2015, 02:02:28 AM »
Well, I can't imagine that anyone in Coralynth doesn't know at least that they attacked OW with a last-second war declaration.

On the other hand, I'd be quite surprised if Queen Eva passed on the fact that OW saw them coming, called them out on it, and then she said, basically, "We are not currently, at this second, stabbing swords in your faces. I don't know what you're talking about!" And two days later declared war.

Honestly, that's part of why I left, and criticized the queen for.

After gang-banging that tiny one-city realm, the prospect of war seemed bleak. After some pressures for the Queen to man up and get something started, I was told to be patient, that we were making deals with other realms and would get a war "soon". It was always pretty obvious that OW would be the target, for some reason people don't seem to like them much. Looking at the stats, though, we were already a stronger realm, so I criticized them for not wanting an actual war, but just another swift and unfun gangbang. Then I left. Guess they went ahead with their plan. I really have no regrets of leaving Coralynth.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron