Author Topic: Attack on Sasrhas!  (Read 61774 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Attack on Sasrhas!
« Reply #15: January 09, 2015, 01:58:21 AM »
So, PoZ wants someone to fight, and they're afraid of Cathay. They need a safe war that can't hurt them. So they latch on to Daddy Arcaea and go roflstomp Sorraine and Coralynth.

Yeeeaaaah....there isn't a single part of that that's accurate.

I haven't seen any of the messages ig about this yet, so i really don't have a good feel for it. But even if what happened is what was described, destroying Coralynth over it is a huge overreaction.

More seriously, this is the biggest danger that fei could face in the imperial era: Pax Arcaea. They are to big for anyone to fight. So even more so that AT, there's an elephant in the room, and whatever they say goes. As if fei wasnt already at the top of the Most Boring Island list, this will kill it. "Let's go bash the only people on the island that are willing to do something other than play region maintenance."

I've got some ideas about what can be done about big bad Arcaea. They're just not ready to drop yet.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan