Author Topic: Attack on Sasrhas!  (Read 62796 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Attack on Sasrhas!
« Reply #15: January 09, 2015, 03:04:19 PM »
It's an interesting situation. Switching up the traditional alliances might just be enough to poke me into getting back into BM.

I disgaree. Arcaea has been too big for any other single realm to fight for a while now - for at least for the past five years or so. But has that made the island boring? Was the massive, continent-wide war we just had boring?

The shrinking of the island has made it more difficult to have a private war without involving everyone else, true. The type of smaller wars Kindara had against old Cathay, C'thonia and NeoSartania would be more difficult have in the current environment. But I don't think this translates into "nothing interesting can ever happen, ever".

I thought it was boring, but maybe I just joined too late.

What I'd fear is that it got gang-bangs into peoples' heads. Coralynth seemed unable to even consider the concept of a 1v1 war, even against a weaker enemy the leaders wanted to bring in others. "Let's gang up on our enemies!" seems their default reflex.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron