Author Topic: Attack on Sasrhas!  (Read 61690 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Attack on Sasrhas!
« Reply #60: January 14, 2015, 10:44:43 AM »
So what you're both saying is that you wouldn't have made a peep if I did nothing at all, but because I'm trying to do something to help the Far East, but not sacrificing everything that has been built up over the last five-eight years to "maximise" everyone else's fun, you get to jump up and down and criticise?

I'll remind you that it's Arcaea that loses with what I've done. I've essentially tossed away two alliances and multiple IC friendships built up over years that would have allowed Arcaea to completely dominate the island with no chance whatsoever to fall out of power. Arcaea isn't the massive powerhouse it once was and the loss of those alliances leaves the realm more vulnerable that you obviously know. But if any effort I make isn't enough for you unless I deliberately tear down what took years to build, then you know what? Too. !@#$ing. Bad.

What I am saying is that from my reading of Delvins original post, he took issue with what he viewed as a switch and bait. It seemed to him from various sources that you were wanting to put FEI above all other considerations, but then when push came to shove their were conditions. Thus the issue is not so much the course of action taken, but the disappointment that it was not the course of action that he felt was implied by earlier statements. Sort of similar to how most people feel after a political campaign when all those lofty promises are revised to real world implementation.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.