Author Topic: Attack on Sasrhas!  (Read 62787 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Attack on Sasrhas!
« Reply #60: January 14, 2015, 10:57:13 AM »
That would be understandable if I had ever said I intended to split Arcaea up. I have not. I have done everything I said I would do and more to try to liven things up.

If someone had implied their top priority was to generate or aid fun in FEI, and a certain situation was the largest contributor by far to prevent such a goal, it does not take a explicit statement for someone to believe the course of action to rectify it is a reasonable expectation. Right now the general feeling on FEI is if ANYONE tries to do anything, Arcaea will stick their nose in. Doesn't matter if Arcaea promises not to destroy realms, the consensus is fast becoming that unless Arcaea endorses your course of action, it is doomed to failure. If that attitude really take root, then it will simply kill any incentive for the remainder of the island to bother setting up any situations at all.

Arcaea is in a tough position, if they attempt to create their own war, people will cry they are bullies. If they join other peoples wars as in this situation, people will cry they are enforcing their will upon the continent. If they do nothing then obviously there is less fun for Arcaea.  Welcome to being the Top Dog, it is never a very pleasant path.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.