Author Topic: Attack on Sasrhas!  (Read 62889 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Attack on Sasrhas!
« Reply #75: January 14, 2015, 04:43:26 PM »
Arcaea just declared war against its two closest allies. These are the realms that geographically encompasses Arcaea's core regions. They're two regions away from Arcaea's capital. They also have a combined military strength higher than Arcaea. There's real danger there.

So it has. Sorry, I hadn't logged into the game yet today; my last information was that Velax had spoken against Coralynth and Sorraine, but there was still a danger of them backing down without anything more happening.

It's been only three months since the last war ended. There seems to be good IC politics brewing with new grudges being established. New wars are being launched. Give it a chance.

I'm happy to. I'm just frustrated that Velax doesn't seem to think that it matters at all to the fun of the continent that Arcaea is so strong.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan