Author Topic: Attack on Sasrhas!  (Read 62856 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Attack on Sasrhas!
« Reply #75: January 14, 2015, 09:50:29 PM »
Don't bother snarking me because you're feeling defensive. My clearly labeled and quoted  message was in response to De-Legro's assertion that, yes, you can expect big realms to downsize regardless of what you do or don't do, in the name of fun for everyone.

I'll give you however long you want? My only issue with you personally, if it can be so called, is that I have no idea where you can pull complaints about Arcaean dominance from given your actions until now.

Yup, but as players we know those big monolithic realms are stagnating the game. We are losing players which basically means that unless something changes the game can not continue as it is. Glaciers were unpopular, the other alternative that was considered was simply closing islands which would hardly be more popular. Unless the mindset of the player base shifts to making the game fun for the majority of players, we will continue to see people leave when they feel they and their realms are irrelevant in the game world, and if that continues it will hardly matter if you are the largest kid on the block, cause very likely you will be the only kid on the block.

Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.