Author Topic: Attack on Sasrhas!  (Read 62858 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Attack on Sasrhas!
« Reply #75: January 14, 2015, 09:54:19 PM »
Don't bother snarking me because you're feeling defensive. My clearly labeled and quoted  message was in response to De-Legro's assertion that, yes, you can expect big realms to downsize regardless of what you do or don't do, in the name of fun for everyone.

I'm not feeling defensive; I was under the impression that your discussion with De-Legro was still in regards to my alleged hypocrisy. If I misunderstood the direction of your ire, I apologize.

I'll give you however long you want? My only issue with you personally, if it can be so called, is that I have no idea where you can pull complaints about Arcaean dominance from given your actions until now.

So, what, you think that because I supported Arcaea when it happened to be wiping out your realm—which, by the way, I would like to remind you was hellbent on wiping out my realm at the time—I'm not allowed to criticise them later on? Because I was opposed to something you wanted in the past, I'm never allowed to voice any support for anything you want in the future?

The world's not that black and white, Hyral. Even the small slice of it that is the BattleMaster playerbase has plenty of room for shades of grey. Just because my character was your character's enemy in the past doesn't mean that I am your enemy.

Hell, I'm not even Velax's enemy. I'm not even mad at him. (Mildly irritated, I'll admit to ;) ) I just disagree with him on this one point.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan