Author Topic: Attack on Sasrhas!  (Read 63033 times)

Hyral

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Attack on Sasrhas!
« Reply #90: January 14, 2015, 10:41:32 PM »
I'm not feeling defensive; I was under the impression that your discussion with De-Legro was still in regards to my alleged hypocrisy. If I misunderstood the direction of your ire, I apologize.

I mentioned upthread that I thought the issue being discussed with De-Legro was a problem seen not just on the FEI in general but throughout BM and that I was going to rage about it.

So, what, you think that because I supported Arcaea when it happened to be wiping out your realm—which, by the way, I would like to remind you was hellbent on wiping out my realm at the time—I'm not allowed to criticise them later on? Because I was opposed to something you wanted in the past, I'm never allowed to voice any support for anything you want in the future?

The world's not that black and white, Hyral. Even the small slice of it that is the BattleMaster playerbase has plenty of room for shades of grey. Just because my character was your character's enemy in the past doesn't mean that I am your enemy.

No seriously, you are feeling defensive. I didn't say or even remotely suggest any of those things.

Arcaea is doing exactly what it said it would do. You knew what you were signing up for. So I don't understand how you can complain about it when they make good on their plans. That's it. None of that drama in quotes up there.