Author Topic: Guild Issue  (Read 2365 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Guild Issue
« Topic Start: January 18, 2015, 09:53:00 PM »
Hi everyone,

I am having a bit of trouble. one of my characters founded a guild, but I later had to pause that account for a couple days. When I unpaused, I rejoined as the lowest rank but was unable to reaffirm my position as founder. The option appeared, but every time I clicked to reaffirm, I was redirected back to the guild description page.

I would have filed a bug report, but I can't login to the bugtracker at all (I never get the 'confirmation email' for creating new accounts) and could really use the help.

Any assistance or advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Guild Issue
« Reply #1: January 18, 2015, 09:58:21 PM »
Any assistance or advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Try it now.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #2: January 19, 2015, 03:26:56 AM »
Hi Anaris,

Thanks for giving me a bit of your time, but I am afraid there is no change. I'll comply with whatever instructions or recommendations you may have.

Thanks again

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: January 19, 2015, 03:38:23 AM »
Hi Anaris,

Thanks for giving me a bit of your time, but I am afraid there is no change. I'll comply with whatever instructions or recommendations you may have.

Aigh..bugs on top of bugs...

Try it again, please.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #4: January 19, 2015, 05:52:29 AM »
SUCCESS!

What was the issue and how did you solve it? It may be a good point of reference should this or similar problems arise in the future.

Sincerest thanks,