Author Topic: Rulers lifting bans  (Read 2490 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Rulers lifting bans
« Topic Start: January 19, 2015, 05:46:29 AM »
So how long have rulers been able to see and lift bans? Is this a bug or have I just missed that option for the last X number of months?

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Rulers lifting bans
« Reply #1: January 19, 2015, 06:15:39 AM »
It has been allowed for certain government types (monarchy, tyranny, anarchy) for years, but the links have not been made available to those rulers. I have now made them available. Also, the ability to kick all rebels after a failed rebellion.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: January 19, 2015, 02:49:27 PM »
It has been allowed for certain government types (monarchy, tyranny, anarchy) for years, but the links have not been made available to those rulers. I have now made them available. Also, the ability to kick all rebels after a failed rebellion.

Whaaaaaaaat?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: January 19, 2015, 02:55:49 PM »
Well, this certainly changes things.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: January 19, 2015, 03:04:33 PM »

If it hadn't been available, then it's a new feature, regardless of how old the code actually is...

Also, I thought that rebels were automatically kicked when they failed? Or they just lose their titles?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: January 19, 2015, 03:22:14 PM »
If it hadn't been available, then it's a new feature, regardless of how old the code actually is...

It's really not the same thing when it used to be available, but the links got lost in some shuffle, even though the options were actually accessible the whole time.

Also, I thought that rebels were automatically kicked when they failed? Or they just lose their titles?

The rebel leader is automatically kicked. The rest are at the mercy of the Judge—or Ruler.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: January 19, 2015, 03:36:01 PM »
It's really not the same thing when it used to be available, but the links got lost in some shuffle, even though the options were actually accessible the whole time.

Really, when was it available?

I don't remember ever seeing that kind of stuff at all, and I joined in 2006?

Eirikr

« Reply #7: January 21, 2015, 02:10:47 AM »

+10 pts to me, Velax! I was mostly right!