Author Topic: Dear FEI  (Read 23379 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Dear FEI
« Reply #15: January 19, 2015, 10:56:41 PM »
Thing is, IC, all the reasons people are giving, so far as they are making it to my character, are pure bull!@#$. Zonasa demanding that we condemn the actions, and swear an oath not to let it happen again? Let what happen? Declaring war? (And yeah, i know more ooc, but I'm talking ic, and what my character knows.) So far, all we did was declare war, and then invade 7 days later. What's to condemn?

What's to condemn is Coralynth's actions.

And to be honest, Baranion's being a little cagey in that still. What he really wants is to see Sorraine pledge never to use its military might to try to spread Sartanism, but he's a little afraid that saying so would be dangerous.

Plus, y'know, asking a Theocracy not to support the spread of the religion it's based on isn't likely to go over too well ;D
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan