Author Topic: Dear FEI  (Read 23226 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Dear FEI
« Reply #15: January 20, 2015, 04:27:19 AM »
My advice? Forget this idea entirely. Because it's totally wrong, and leading you into bad places.
Yeah, see, that's not the root of the problem. If you think that's what I'm thinking, then I'm not explaining properly and/or you're just not getting it.

FEI is dying. More so than any other island, and it hasn't have much life for at least the past year to begin with. Any possible dissenting voices have been beaten into submission. All that's left is bland uniformity. And yeah, maybe there are soop3r s33kri+ pl4nz in some backroom that may, if we're lucky, see the light of day in a year or two of hard work and reconstruction. But let's face it, in 6 months it will be too late. So many people will have left that every realm other than Arcaea will be a depopulated wasteland.

And just to be clear, I am NOT blaming Velax the player here. All my references to "Velax" in this thread are meant to refer to the IC character only. Slim distinction, yeah, I know, but it's there.

I had a longer rant prepared, but I'll most likely shelve it and forget it. My IC frustration is obviously spilling over into OOC frustration. But I still maintain my original assertion: FEI sucks.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.