Author Topic: EU IV Steam Sale  (Read 2247 times)

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
EU IV Steam Sale
« Topic Start: February 27, 2015, 02:30:04 PM »
To those who are interested, Europa Universalis IV is on sale for €9.99 for this weekend. I'm going to assume it's $9.99 too. It comes down from 39.99, so it's a beautiful deal for an awesome game that is still continuously updated and has a massive community-generated mod base.  Just thought I would share this information.

Edit: it's also free to play for this weekend. So if you're not familiar or not sure, try before you buy!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 02:48:56 PM by Fleugs »
Ardet nec consumitur.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: EU IV Steam Sale
« Reply #1: February 27, 2015, 03:03:34 PM »
Hmm, and it's cross-platform...I'm going to have to seriously consider this...
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: EU IV Steam Sale
« Reply #2: February 27, 2015, 09:25:32 PM »
I've had a blast with both this and Crusader Kings II.  It was really fun building a completely cohesive Turkish Sunni Ottoman Empire (no tolerance for us!) one game, only to do a completely decentralized, full of different religions and cultures Ottoman game the second time.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"