Author Topic: Lions vs Tiramorans: the petty war of the South!  (Read 19577 times)

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
The rest of EC getting involved would completely validate my ingame arguments. Arguments which are not privy to all East Continent rulers, perhaps. Arguments that state that the "old way" of EC is what is killing the island. And by extension the entire game, really. It's better to have several fluid, smaller wars than these large, boring, "let's travel a full week for one battle" wars. In short it's all about emancipating the smaller realms and encouraging dukes to emancipate their own duchy into a proper realm, because, as said before: more realms = more war! That's not necessarily true, I know, but I think it shows some people are at least trying to change things or do things differently.

Should any realm try to get involved manu militari, Vix and Perdan will stand as a stalwart alliance against these old ways! And on a sidenote, Perdan went from 13 nobles to 18 nobles in one week time. Some were characters being unpaused because there was a war, and De-Legro already announced his return a while ago and it was mostly a coincidence... but still.
Ardet nec consumitur.