Author Topic: Lions vs Tiramorans: the petty war of the South!  (Read 19665 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
I have the intention of letting the masses create their own war.

We intended to. We were about to start a war that would have involved three, or maybe four realms, which specifically would not have involved any realm dying, but would also have had some meaning to it. Wars without meaning are pretty boring. You have to have risk, or the game's no fun.

I see plenty of duchies that are not yet independent! ;) But yes, closing this war for any other realm was intentional, as it is aimed at hoping the other realms will realize they need to stir things for themselves if war is what they want.
You're implying that no one realizes this, or that no one is tryng to start something. However, no one wants to just jump in and start something, and suffer the resulting bull!@#$ gangbang, like happened on FEI.

If Fiona hadn't suicided, there would already be two more realms involved in the war. And no, it wouldn't be some realms trying to shoehorn their way into your war. It would be a war that more realms had been trying to set up and get started, that everyone had expected, and was looking forward to fighting.

Don't get me wrong here. It's great that you got your war started. EC definitely needs more war. But your assertion that everyone else had been sitting around picking their noses waiting for something to happen is so wrong it's ridiculous.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.