Author Topic: Lions vs Tiramorans: the petty war of the South!  (Read 19705 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
As far as my ingame character goes, he knows nearly nothing. So far all my messages to other rulers have been done from new principles. I suppose it was made easier for me to approach EC because I simply didn't know what was going on. I am also happy that this didn't become a 2v2 or whatever. Perdan (and Vix) is a small realm. In any other war Perdan would not be the main supplier of the force. It would be harder to make our own war, to chose where we fight. Considering that, I am happy it's only Perdan vs Vix. This way both realms are equally matched and not dependent on some bigger realm.

Should I have crossed any plans, I'd apologize. But that wouldn't be the sincerest apology. After all, if realms were gambling on a conflict between Vix and Perdan (and yes, it was a gamble, looking at how it turned out now), that should raise more questions as to how such realms approach the concept of creating war. I guess, though, when I am the ruler of a realm I simply do not try to rely on other realms to create conflict. I take my own realm and put it up front, and that could end bad or incredibly good. But it's a gamble I'll take every single time.

The plans were "months" in the making. What proof does anyone have that they would not have taken months more before the realms felt suitably insulated against risk to actually do something, assuming they ever reached that point. A war that is happening is worth two that "are going to happen, honest"
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.