Author Topic: Lions vs Tiramorans: the petty war of the South!  (Read 19702 times)

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I may have been aware of it on some level, but this is, for example, the first time I hear Sirion's army marched south. Ironically I maintain some contact with Sirion's general, so I suppose I should've known (maybe she said it and I forgot). Oh, and it's true that I didn't address Eponnlyn. Well, I did. To be fair I mistook Vita as Eppy's ruler (that shows how much I know/care, right?) and talked with him. I think I may have addressed you. I had the intention, at least, but I suppose other things occupy me now.

It's true that I was aware of the conflict between Perdan and Vix branching out into a larger war. It's also very true that I am intentionally trying to avoid that. Don't ask me which realm would be on which side. I really have no idea, except for believing Eponnlyn would probably ally with us against Sirion, Nivemus, Vix and Caligus. Not sure about the last realm. It should be stressed that Fiona, in her latter days, barely said anything. Perdan was a desolate place. And even if Caligus does not take any side in the conflict, I would still pass for a war on that scale. Perhaps my years of BM have made me skeptical, but that setup sounds like some realm is going to be erased. I suppose the prospect of both Vix and Perdan risking total destruction is what sort-of brought us together.

So yes, on a level I knew this war could be way bigger, and yes I'm intentionally trying to avoid that. And yes, I did not send you a letter (but neither did you send me one  ;) ). If you wish to understand my reasoning, consider every single realm a potential enemy. It's best not to buddy up too much with potential enemies. That totally takes away your chance for a war!
Ardet nec consumitur.