BattleMaster > BM General Discussion

Sharing lords gold, whats up with that?

(1/17) > >>

m2rt:
Hey,

I have seen that its a growing trend in Republics and such to declare that lords gold is the realms gold and that lords are only there on the whim of the public. Is battlemaster really evolving? Will BM soon be date in the 1800s?

Just had to mention, that I have already seen those arguments in 2 realms I am playing. Luckily my family is old fashioned and will bring those realms down who think such ludacris ideas. But still, I can not wait to see where this leads too... Lets talk again in 10 years.

LilWolf:
Republics and democracies in BM have always had silly ideas like that :)

loren:
They can try to tax the Lords ;-)  I'm sure they'll just find a realm who isn't so silly.

I've had somewhere between 1000-5000 gold on my Duke at any given time or stored safely in various strongboxes nobody knows about if you catch my meaning ;-)

m2rt:

--- Quote from: loren on June 06, 2011, 10:43:43 PM ---They can try to tax the Lords ;-)  I'm sure they'll just find a realm who isn't so silly.

I've had somewhere between 1000-5000 gold on my Duke at any given time or stored safely in various strongboxes nobody knows about if you catch my meaning ;-)

--- End quote ---

Yeah, same here with my Duke. Even over that with tournament gold. Some regions sadly cant join other realms. Lets hope they will get a spine...

m2rt:

--- Quote from: LilWolf on June 06, 2011, 08:43:00 PM ---Republics and democracies in BM have always had silly ideas like that :)

--- End quote ---

And that is why I should stick to Kingdoms and Tyrannies...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version