Author Topic: Feature Request: Public Wealth List  (Read 7312 times)

Naidraug

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Feature Request: Public Wealth List
« Reply #15: June 02, 2015, 07:46:03 PM »
My system is actually reading the messages in question, if such a case comes up, and using my brain to make a decision.

Yep a non-accurate system then.

You can keep asserting this all day, and I can keep asserting the opposite, but until you actually provide something new to support your argument, I really don't see us getting anywhere.

You also have not provide anything that support your argument that this is a good feature.

First you say everyone can already see this information, so we don't need it.
Then you say if we have this information, it will cause widespread micromanagement.
First of all, that's using two completely contradictory arguments to support your position.

Let me help you use your brain then.
You have information on how much gold a knight gets per week. If you want to micromanage things you have to put a lot more work in it, calculating how much gold a char receive, the size of his unit, expenses per week, family wealth increase, etc

Now if you make it easier to give this information to everyone, you will open up to people actually wanting to say how many troops a char should recruit, paraphernalia, how much gold they should invest or send to the realm to other nobles, food to buy, etc.

Just like it happened in the past when the % of each region was visible.

I get that you like the idea, but it does not make it good.
Stryfe Family: Tristan - Heorot/ Scherzer - Nothoi / Finan - Caelum / Arya - Farronite Republic