Author Topic: Phoenix Talk, with Jenred Kindon-Bedwyr or Matthew, as you choose  (Read 27566 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
We all know about the personality of Arcaea as a realm, and one of the things that was interesting about Arcachnon was its unique style.

So do you think that this the realms under your rule will have the ability to develop unique characters? or will the central guild influence everyone to be a lot like Arcaea is now?

Forgot to respond to this part:

Yes, I think at least some of them will have unique characters.  The new realm on the Dark Isle, for instance, is going to take Arcaea's general friendliness toward infiltrators to its logical conclusion along with a state-sponsored religion, and is going to at least try to function as a place where people can find infils-for-hire.  The Kingdom of Arcaea itself is likely going to become considerably less confrontational, as both the main candidates to take the throne are more inclined toward talking than fighting, while I expect the new realm in Talex/Topenah to be even more confrontational than Arcaea currently is.  Beyond Arcachon, anyone interested in joining will be free to do so as long as they abide by the various rules, so we may end up incorporating other existing realms after wars or the like.  There's certainly not going to be an attempt to limit the variety of realms.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"