Author Topic: Looking for Playtesters  (Read 17806 times)

Crayne

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Playtesters
« Reply #15: June 09, 2015, 10:49:29 AM »
I would be that Facebook guy. I'm the admin of the Mystic Arena fan page. Anyway, I had no time to get on the forum during the weekend unfortunately...

As mentioned on Facebook, the shop's name is Solid Simon's World O'Stuff

As for the description:

Solid Simon's shop seems to be far bigger than you'd expect before going in. Inside, he's obviously tried to instill a sense of trust in his customers, with badly faked framed customer testimonies such as "I only managed to defeat the Wraith Lord of Addhur because Solid Simon helped me outfit our party! - Ghurrbad, Westlands Barbarian Warlord", and "If you can't find it here, you don't need it - Orghal the Mad, Priest of Senfa the Dread Lord of Gibbering Madness" hung over the counter. Cheap oak panelling lines the walls and an old chandelier casts a broken crown of light over the assorted weapons, armors and other wares Simon has for sale. He's tried to create departments for the various categories of stuff he has for sale, but he's obviously not good at the upkeep. Swords mingle with ready-packed meals, potions lie scattered across several bins, and god knows how many rings can be found if you bow down low enough to look beneath their display stand.

Inventory:

1 Ring of Nimbleness (150)
2 Scrolls of Power (60)
2 leather armours (20)
1 +1 leather armour (40)
5 mana potions (50)
5 healing potions (50)
2 Quaffs of Power (80)
2 Quaffs of Speed (80)
1 Quaff of Resilience (40)
1 Ring of Protection (120)
2 +1 Axes (80)