Author Topic: Heroes of Westhaven  (Read 128744 times)

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Re: Heroes of Westhaven
« Reply #405: July 01, 2015, 09:56:08 AM »
I am ending the first alpha test here, so I can update the code and add all the cute additional things that I made that are too tricky to add into the game while it's running.

Thank you all so much for contributing. Your feedback and your actions in the game were incredibly helpful.

As a short summary, together we accomplished the following:
  • Selling a total of 490 items to adventurers
  • Making a total profit of 4471 gold

The most profitable items over all were the Ring of Protection (by far), followed by the Ring of Ogre Strength, Staff of Fireball and Mana Potions.
The least profitable items over all were the +1 and +2 leather armours and the club and knife.

The easiest quest was "Finding a Thief", 16 out of 21 attempts successful or maybe "Wolves in the Forest", 5 out of 6 successful.
The most difficult quest was "Labyrinth" with only 2 out of 20 attempts successful.
The most balanced quests are "Rats in the Basement", "Clearing the Road" and "The missing Daughter", which have exactly 50/50 success/failure rates.

The three easiest quest challenges were all in the "Finding a Thief" quest.
The most difficult challenges were one of the three Antechambers in "Labyrinth" and the magical trap in "Deathtrap Dungeon".

All of this statistical information I will use to rebalance the quests.