Toms Other Games > Shopkeeper

First Impressions and Other Feedback

(1/16) > >>

Tom:
This topic is for everyone, both players and those just watching, to share their very first impressions and general feedback.

James:
Certainly good to be involved in a different aspect of the genre that is usually a bit bland, I do wonder on the longevity of it though.

Obviously once the graphical interface is going and we can actually design the shop and maintain it and such (open additional shops in other towns?) there will be much more substance. Comms between shops will help as well.

I can certainly see a lot of potential, and am enjoying it so far.

Tom:
What I notice already is that the low number of quests is hurting it. I need a lot more of them.

Zakilevo:
Also, adventurers are way too broke. I guess having more adv parties will solve this problem.

I am still not sure about how loyalty thing actually works.

James:

--- Quote from: Tom on June 05, 2015, 11:22:38 PM ---What I notice already is that the low number of quests is hurting it. I need a lot more of them.

--- End quote ---

Could you create something which makes random quests (x amount of encounters, then each encounter gets given a random type to know which skill it's based on, then more randoms for how many and how hard things will be for them to succeed at each step)? That could be rated after they're created, and always have x amount available to be chosen? Even if that's just as a base whilst proper quests are designed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version