Author Topic: The Ivory Court of Fheuvenem  (Read 6568 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: The Ivory Court of Fheuvenem
« Reply #15: June 12, 2015, 04:53:37 PM »
Roleplay from Selenia JeVondair

Selenia knew that look. It was the same one she often gave to Mavia. But the Ivory Duchess was not here to reign Selenia in...

"Well they'll need an answer soon, you know. The whole reason this is important is to generate a state where our -that's me, you, everybody thise side of Ete City- have a greater stake in this new realm than the Riombarans do. Friends and allies aside, if its one thing I've seen while on Beluatterra is that things are always subject to change. I prefer stacking the deck in my favor."

The Empress gulped some wine, not a sip, but a great swallow clearly caring more for the alcoholic content than the finery of the vintage, then turned to Raziella.

"You said you contacted the Titans about Trenton? Well, I've heard nothing, and the Ivory Legion is poised to sweep out and finish the job if needs be to whipe that despicable name -no offense-" She apologized quickly, "-from the map forever. In a perfect world, Duchess, you'd get your name change and Ete city would simply join you. But the Riombarans wont see it that way if they are contributing more colonists than the Empire is..."

Selenia waited for the Duchess's response, busying herself by taking another drink and glancing at the additional empty seats she'd had arranged, just in case...
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"