Author Topic: The Ivory Court of Fheuvenem  (Read 6559 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: The Ivory Court of Fheuvenem
« Reply #15: June 12, 2015, 04:54:31 PM »
Roleplay from Raziella I Himoura Nifelleisca   

As Raziella entered the pavilion, she was struck by the thought that hew new Empress would've been at home more in Lyonesse upon Atamara than this warmer clime. She smirked in memory of the abnormality that reigned that realm realm, her brother's horse Glitterhoof on the council, banker she vaguely recalled, particularly amusing her at the moment. She chuckled softly, but audibly, and extended a warm greeting to her newfound Empress. A compliment upon the furs rolled out naturally, in accordance with her oratorical skill.

Yet the Empress's common origin did not pass by the himouran's notice either. The sudden informality was palpable even in its simplicity.

Raziella sat as directed, enjoying the wine. Iato had relieved her of her wine supplies in their energetic occupation of the palace. This did not seem the same wine however, and she thought she even preferred it to that she had lost. The himouran found this positive in her empress but frustrated upon herself being bested further. This and the first letter ensured that she drank heavily as well, resulting in the Empress and her own glass both being refilled.

In response to the Empress, "The Titans demand a name, of which I thought we were gathered to decide? The moment they have a name, Trenton shall be no more. It is important we three are united and affirmative upon this name. I know for my part, I have made some suggestions, but I am not committed to anything."

More deep gulps accompanied the talking and second letter.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"