Author Topic: [Feature Request] Managing ranks in guild/religion  (Read 1792 times)

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Hi all.

I was recently doing some re-work on a religion I'm in, more specifically managing the ranks.

I thought you used to be able to choose the rank number, that is linked to the rank you are creating. I did not see this option. This will create the following struggle:

- Full member ranks 20-25 are used. Aspirant ranks 100-103 are used. Apparently, ranks 100 and 101 should have been full member ranks, so I want to move them to full member ranks. Not possible, you should delete 2 ranks and re-create them.

- If two ranks are in the reverse order, the same struggle appears.

- Also, if you want to create your religion/guild with somewhat flexibility, you would create ranks with numbers: 10, 20, 30, 40,.. So you can still add ranks in between if necessary. Currently, making a new rank always creates the rank with the lowest rank number possible. In my example above, creating a new full member rank would result in it to have rank number 26...

- The struggle also contains people having debts, not being able to promote/demote them temporarily etc etc.

Proposal: When creating or editing ranks, give the possibility to modify Rank_Id, so we can move around ranks much more easily without having to delete/add them. Might just need a little bit more checks here and there.

If I have overlooked some clear disadvantages, please do tell. That's why I post the feature request here. (I'm not the founder, so possibility I
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)